The up-coming release of Filecloud has some big changes. One of the most requested changes was file locking. Read below for more information:
The expected release of Filecloud 2.0 is towards the end of this month.
- File locking (so changes cannot be made)
- Download folder as a Zip archive via the web
- Upload a folder via the web via drag and drop onto the upload form
- Enable manual collision resolution (i.e. no user action dialog)
- Rollback all files within a root or folder back to a specific date – great for Cryptolocker